Monday, April 16, 2007

After finish with my Final Project...and Exhibition...




Finally we done with our exhibition in Design Festa Gallery in Harajuku.
It was a lot of work to do until this exhibition. I spent a lot of time to do this project. I went to Akihabara many times to observe Otaku. My project was risky because we are not allowed to take pictures in Akihanbara. Many people uelled at me whie I was taking pictures for my project. So of course it was impossible to take video in Akihabara. Some people ask me to pay 1000yen, because I took pictures inside of some places. So I decided to be I am foreigners who came to Akihabara for sightseeing. So I say sorry in English. Since then nobody ask me to pay 1000yen. They ask me to stop take picture. That worked really well...!!!
Also it was hard to communicate with Otaku. Some Otaku they were ok, but some Otaku they were not ok to talk with me. They have some problem to talk with real woman, which is like me, because they fall in love with maid girls or character in Anime or Manga. Well... I get to know a lot of things through this Otaku project.
Now, I am sick of music, which I use for y project. I don't want to listen it anymore... and I am sure I willl NEVER EVER get Otaku BF in my life. They are very much different from us. They live in their world.
I think Otaku community will grow up more and more in the future.
I heard Akihabara bacame famous sightseen place in Japan now. Otaku is became popular in all over the world. WOW!!!

I looked everyone's project in Gallery. All of them were very nice. When I was cleaning up on Sunday(April8th), one of the member of gallery, he talked to me about my project. He told me it was funny. He told me compare to others, my project is more individual; music I used, pictures I used... it all focus on neo Japanese cultures. he told me that music is keep running in his head after he watched my project. I'm so glad about what he told me.

No comments: